Friday, June 02, 2006

This just in from England

1. People who call the office, don’t enunciate their names properly, and then get pissed off when you mispronounce it. TALK WITH YOUR MOUTH OPEN, THEN!

2. People who bump into me and expect me to say sorry. I won’t.

3. Bloody tourists – I mean, thanks for visiting the country and all, we Brits love you for it, but please get out of the bloody way when we’re trying to get past you. Don’t stand in front of me – MOVE!

4. Holding the door open for someone who doesn’t say thank you - HOPE. YOU. DIE.

5. Drivers who tell you to cross the road when they stop in traffic. Look, if the green man don’t say walk, I don’t walk. I cross the road in my own time and if you don’t like it, BOTHERED! I don’t tell you when to drive, do I?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home