Friday, May 12, 2006

Five Things now allows comments

Gentle readers,
At first I thought it would be a bad idea to allow for commenting on Five Things I Hate because I want this to be a safe space for you, my readers, to dump your bile without fear of tarnished reputations or any other repercussions.

However, after posting the last entry (where the poster talks about hating mouth noises) I was overwhelmed with the desire to insert my own feelings about mouth noises, being a secret-eating-listener as chronicled in the January 2005 archives of my main blog, Coaster Punchman's World.

I didn't want to detract from that person's entry by mucking it up with my own dirty laundry, and it soon became clear that I should just open up FTIH for commenting. I guess I could have just told you all of this in a comment. But that's the great thing about having a blog like Five Things I Hate. I am the lord of this webspace. I try to rule fairly, but sometimes I'm meaner than hell, just for the fun of it.

So enjoy, Gentle Readers. But remember that we must play nicely. You can make fun of people all you want in your comments, but if you post comments intending to reveal the identity of another poster, I will delete them. You are of course free to identify yourself in your own posting.

I hope this is fun. We'll see how it goes.

1 Comments:

Blogger Moderator said...

Hooray. I hate sites that don't allow comments.

10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home