Saturday, June 03, 2006

Southern dislikes

1. Tourists- in the south it's an endless cycle of tourists-from-the-north-who-don't know-that-the-left-lane-is-for-fast-moving-vehicles-only, morphing to tourists-who stop-in-the-middle-of-the-road-to-admire-the-ocean, ending with tourists-who-think-they-can-say-whatever-they-want-to-locals-as-of-they-were-a-local-themselves. Repeat this cycle. I hate it.

2. People who are not friendly to others. I mean, if a person is serving you (like in a restaurant), why be mean? Or if a telemarketer calls you, why be mean? They're just doing their job- just politely ask to be put on a do-not-call list and then say have a nice day.

3. Interestingly enough- telemarketers.

4. Chafing- that feeling of "if-I-so-much-as-walk-I-will-bleed-to-death-from-the-lack-of-skin-on-my-thighs" feeling is the WORST!

5. People who always want to argue- the people who respond with "The special effects sucked" when I say "That movie was great!" Or the people who say "That light was red" after I have just gone through a clearly yellow light. Or the people that hold onto a powerless point (like the earth being flat, for example), simply for the sake of making an argument.

www.tablesidehack.blogspot.com <-- interesting tales of a waiter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home