Monday, June 19, 2006

Commuter and office hatred

1. The fucking wench who had her long hair hanging over the back of MY seat on the train, who then had the nerve to complain to me TWICE that everytime I moved I pulled hair. I wish I would have had the nerve to just grab it and yank her around like a stuffed toy. Instead, I'm venting to you.

2. Women who wear flip flops and other back-less shoes in the office. This is not summer camp, you stupid wenches. Grow up and realize you need a professional wardrobe.

3. Losers under 30 who just don't get what it means to dress and act professionally. God damn whippersnappers. When I was just starting out it was suits, ties and business suits. And don't you dare go visit one of your clients dressed like the tramps and losers that you are in the office.

4. People who shove past you to get into the train before the people getting off have had a chance to exit. You people were raised in fucking barns. Jesus Christ I hate people sometimes.

5. People who sit on their fat asses on busses and trains while some old person with a CANE stands. God damn. People are such shits I can hardly even stand it anymore. I'm about to have a "Falling Down" moment any day soon.

3 Comments:

Blogger lulu said...

I HATE HATE HATE being touched by other people's hair. I sat at a high school graduation a few years ago, and the woman ahead of me flipped her longass hair back and forth over my bare knees about 20 times. I finally pinned it to the seat with my knees. She tried to flip it again and almost ripped it out of her scalp.

7:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I shouldn't have found that funny, but I'm LMAO. I also hate when some stupid bint on the train decides to flick/swing her hair in my face. Grrrr

2:11 AM  
Blogger Big_Daddy said...

That's great! lol
don't have an aneurysm!
This has got to be one of the better ones!

8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home